Putting Older Adults at the Center of Technology Conversations
Written By: Tech-enhanced Life webmaster. Last Updated: July 02, 2018.
Interview: The Longevity Explorers
Richard Caro was interviewed recently by Dr. Leslie Kernisan for her podcast: "Better Health While Aging".
- Listen to the interview: "Putting Older Adults at the Center of Technology Conversations".
The interview is a good overview of the Longevity Explorer initiative, and covers:
- Why Richard and his colleagues decided to start these peer-to-peer technology conversations among older adults;
- The types of technologies and challenges that older adults have brought up;
- What some Longevity Explorers thought of Alexa and other technologies;
- Why innovators and businesses should tap into the insights of older adults;
- The importance of purpose and engagement in late life;
- How to find or start a Longevity Explorers group in your area;
- Tech-Enhanced Life’s recent work on helping companies co-design with older adults, and now also family caregivers.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this news release or learn more.
john [at] techenhancedlife [dot] com
+1 (415) 691-0620